Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lets Spend The Afternoon In a Cold Hot Air Balloon....



Take a Hot Air Balloon Ride
I am not sure why taking a hot air balloon popped out, when making my bucket list. But I think it would be fun to attend a hot air balloon festival and to take a ride, because this would bring me out of my comfort zone, since I am scared of planes/ heights/( anything that flies.)

The recommended seasons for taking a balloon ride are from late spring until mid-autumn. "Rides during the summer will show nature in full bloom.















While rides during late October and early November will display the beautiful reds and golds of autumn." I am leaning towards a summer hot air balloon ride,because there is a festival in New Jersey, in July.

The Hot Air Balloon Festivals in New Jersey
Friday, July 23rd at 6:30p.m.
Saturday, July 24th at 6:30 am and 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 25th at 6:30 am and 6:30 p.m.
Balloon rides are $200 per person in the morning and $225 per person in the evening. With the advance purchase of each balloon ride, you will receive one (1) complimentary general admission ticket to the festival.

I will post pictures, when I cross this off my list!!!!!!

♪♪I'll be out of my mind
And you'll be out of ideas
Pretty soon
So let's spend
The afternoon in a cold hot air balloon
Leave your jacket behind
Lean out and touch the treetops over town
I can't wait
To kiss the ground
Wherever we touch back down♪♪
-Owl City

0 comments: