Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where would you wish to wake up tomorrow?


While surfing the web, I stumbled upon these two videos, Fifty People One Question :: London, UK and Fifty People One Question :: Brooklyn, NY.

"Fifty People One Question is an ongoing social experiment and film series exploring human connections through people and place." I decided to repost the videos, since they are relevant to my blog and my bucket list. The videos and question, "Where would you wish to wake up tomorrow?" can help you begin your bucket list.

"It’s a simple question and the answers can lead us anywhere. So go ahead, ask yourself…"

I can list a bunch of places that I dream to visit. But If I could wake up anywhere in the world tomorrow, I would wake up at home, in Brooklyn, on my living room couch, with all of my family members. (Yes, all of them)

"It's the little things in life that brings the greatest Happiness."

0 comments: