Sunday, April 11, 2010

1 Question. 4 Guys. 100 Things to do before you die.

The Buried Life is a television show on MTV, about 4 Canadian boys who are on a mission to complete their bucket list. As they cross items off their list, they help other people achieve their life dreams.  Recently, the boys of The Buried Life crossed "#95 Play Ball with President Obama" off their bucket list. 




 On their blog, they recount this once in a lifetime experience.

"From the opposite side of the court, President Obama strides casually towards us. He's smiling, 'How's it going guys?'

Total Silence

I heard about your project and thought the least I could do was come down and shoot a few hoops with you guys. I'm in the middle of this little health care thing, but I have time for a few shots. I heard you guys helped some folks, I think that's a wonderful thing.

The next fifteen minutes are ours to savor. We asked the President what he wanted to do before he died and he laughed, I've always wanted to be an announcer on Sports Center."

 Though I am a bit envious of their experience, their project is truly an inspirational story. Here is a link to their bucket list, TheBuriedLife


0 comments: